- Works well in all hospitality, industrial, and healthcare applications. Closed cell feature eliminates absorption of liquids and fluids
- Very user friendly, lightweight and easy to clean
- National Floor Safety Institute Approved, non-slip quality tested 40% higher than any other sponge mat
- Non allergenic, latex and silicone free
- Ortho Mats are complete with safety bevel, all service carts roll over the mats with ease
- Promotes employee wellness
- Immediate increase in productivity and employee morale due to workplace comfort
- Guaranteed increased reduction of exposure to prolonged cold, heat and vibration
- Reduces spinal compression
- Increases circulation
- Ergonomically designed guaranteed reduction of back, leg, foot and ankle fatigue
Original aggressive top and bottom for oily areas. Smooth top for easy hand cleaning and for dry areas. Custom patterns, logos, and colors are available on a contract basis.
UL94 HBF self-extinguished in 10 seconds, burned 1/4”
The Ortho Mat is impervious to all chemicals, petroleum products and animal or vegetable fats. Ortho Mat welcomes the opportunity to be compared. We will proudly provide samples for testing.
Fabricated from superior closed cell virgin nitrile rubber with an antimicrobial compound added as part of the manufacturing process to prevent mold, mildew and bacterial Growth.
Thickness & sizes:
Approximately 3/4” thick All mats are approximate in size + or - to 1”. Sponge products are not zerotolerance materials due to expansion and contraction.
Please note: Ortho Mat has been specifically designed to reduce the risk of slips and falls while increasing safety and comfort in the workplace. Pro-Tech Mats Industries, Inc. accepts no responsibility for damages involving the use of our products. No product can guarantee that accidents will not happen. Suitability to task and operations in all aspects must be determined by the user of the mat.